Duct Cleaning Services
Breathe Easier with the Help of Our HVAC Team
Every day, the ducts in your walls carry heated or cooled air throughout the rooms of your home. You rely on your ducts far more than you realize. Along with the air comes other seen and unseen contaminants and particles that naturally settle in your ducts. Over time, these contaminants increase and can eventually pose problems to your HVAC system as well as the health of you and your family. That’s why you need to call the team at Aire Serv. We are an HVAC company that offers quality, detailed duct cleaning services. We’ll be sure your heating and cooling system works efficiently and the air you breathe is the best it can be.
Our duct cleaning technicians understand where to look and what to look for when providing this cleaning. They are as thorough and detailed as can be to make sure that the only thing that is coming out of those vents is the perfectly cooled or heated air that you are expecting. Whether it’s your home or business, put our local HVAC technicians to work maintaining your duct system.
Give us a call today at (855) 512-2886 to schedule a duct cleaning service!
Reasons for Air Duct Cleaning
There are two primary reasons to clean your air ducts: health concerns and HVAC system inefficiency. Our services address both issues.
It’s natural for dust and germs to get trapped in your ducts. However, this contamination can harm the health of you and your family. For the elderly or those with health conditions like allergies or asthma, it can be especially problematic. If you’ve noticed that you or your family are sneezing more or experiencing headaches or other symptoms, you should consider having your ducts cleaned.
The most common contaminants that can be found in dirty ducts include:
- Mould – Mould often grows as a result of prolonged moisture, such as humidity, and can be very hazardous to the health of everyone in your home. Your HVAC system can circulate the mould throughout your home and can lead to an allergic reaction and even toxic poisoning.
- Dust and dirt – Dust and dirt naturally collect in your HVAC system over time and can impact the comfort of those in your home, especially if they struggle with asthma or allergies.
- Pet dander – If you have pets, then pet dander is something you’ll probably find collecting in your ducts along with the dirt and dust. Pet hair can slowly clog your HVAC system and reduce the quality of your indoor air.
- Vermin or insects - Sorry to tell you this, but both insects and vermin can get into your ducts, leaving behind droppings. Worse, they can die in your ducts. This is yet another cause of potential health problems. If you hear them running or crawling around, reach out to our duct cleaning experts.
If you’ve noticed your HVAC system isn’t working as well as it used to – or that your utility bills have increased while your usage has not – dirty ductwork could be the culprit. When dirt, dust, and other particles build up in your ducts, they decrease the airflow and force your heating or cooling unit to work harder to push air into your home. That increases energy usage, decreases efficiency, and can lead to higher utility costs.
Dirt, dust, and debris can also get caught up in the air filters and unit itself, causing clogs, additional wear, and other problems. This can result in an early breakdown of your HVAC system. Cleaning your ducts can extend the life of your HVAC system.
When to Clean Your Air Ducts
Many homeowners aren’t sure how often they should schedule their duct cleaning services. At Aire Serv, we recommend a thorough duct inspection and cleaning every three to five years. Some factors may warrant more frequent cleaning, including:
- You’re starting or finishing a home renovation
- You have a pet that sheds significant amounts of hair
- Someone in your household smokes
- You hear rodents or insects crawling around in your ducts
Our HVAC team also recommends that you have an air duct inspection and cleaning before moving into a new home.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Process
Aire Serv adheres to a four-step process for cleaning dirty air ducts. When we are finished, your ducts will be like-new.
Our process includes:
- Inspection – We’ll first do a thorough inspection of your ducts to understand what kind of cleaning is needed and check to see if any toxic or hazardous materials require special handling. Fully understanding your duct system allows us to provide the most thorough cleaning.
- Addressing all the components – We’ll check all the components, including the supply and return ducts, diffusers, grilles, drip pans, fan house, motor, and more.
- Thorough cleaning – Using all the common air duct cleaning tools, including brushes, air whips, skipper balls, and HEPA vacuums, we’ll dislodge all dirt, dust, and debris from the ducts.
- Quality check – We’ll conduct a thorough quality check and make sure your system is functioning properly. We’ll use a checklist to make sure that our cleaning service has been completed exactly as was promised.
Call Aire Serv at (855) 512-2886, or request an appointment below!Request Appintment
Breathe Easy with Our Air Duct Cleaning Services
The team at Aire Serve is backed by over 25 years of experience and has helped improve the air quality of countless homes throughout the years. We look forward to helping you save money on your utility bills and providing cleaner, fresher air for you and your family.
Give us a call today to learn more about our duct cleaning and HVAC repair services: (855) 512-2886.