Fixing Your Ecosystem with Quality Air. You Can Breathe Easier Now.
Breathe. Breathe out. Just like that, you’re more comfortable and relaxed—if, that is, you’re breathing quality, filtered air. At Aire Serv, one of the things that matters to us the most is ensuring that our clients enjoy quality, safe, and clean air in their homes and businesses. We know the importance of high indoor air quality. When it comes to the air you breathe, we are knowledgeable, passionate, precise, and focused. We know what to do to improve the level of your residential / commercial air quality. Click here to read more about commercial indoor air quality.
How to Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Here are some of our top tips on how to improve your home’s air quality:
- Air Filters – Changing your air filters every two or three months—or every year for box-type filters—ensures that your heating and air conditioning system works efficiently without being clogged by pollen, bacteria, dust mites, pet dander, and other pollutants. These contaminants not only impede the efficiency of your system, they also jeopardize your health.
- Manage Humid Climates – For those living in humid climates, consider installing a dehumidifier. Moisture in the atmosphere can encourage mildew and mould growth. Nip these dangerous growths in the bud with a dehumidifier, which balances out the levels of moisture in the area for a better and safer atmosphere.
- Clean Consciously – It’s a no-brainer, but dusting and vacuuming really do make a big difference in your home’s overall air quality.
- Ventilate – A whole-house ventilator can help improve the flow of air through your home, letting in fresh air from outside. Why is that important? Air from outdoors is five times clearer than the air inside your home, on average. Opening windows and doors regularly is also helpful.
- Air Ducts – If your heating and air conditioning system utilizes ducting, speak with an HVAC repair and maintenance professional from Aire Serv about scheduling regular cleaning and inspection for the ductwork system. This will ensure that your HVAC system works smoothly and that irritants are not distributed through your home.
Trees clean air. So do we. Aire Serv can help you breathe better, safer, cleaner. Call our team of air quality experts today!