Commercial Furnace Repair
Guaranteed HVAC Repairs from Licensed Technicians
If your office is experiencing an Ice Age due to a broken furnace, employee migration to a warmer climate could be next! Don’t let your business suffer unproductivity because of a malfunctioning furnace, call licensed commercial furnace repairmen from Aire Serv® to get your commercial location up and running.
For over 25 years, we’ve been helping business owners with all their commercial HVAC repair, replacement, and maintenance services. The comfort of your employees and customers is very important. You can always count on us to be there when you need a commercial furnace repair.
Common Commercial Furnace Problems
Your commercial furnace may need repair for any number of issues. The repair may seem easy to put off, but the consequences are hard to ignore. Over time, a broken furnace could cause more serious safety issues than just a frigid environment.
Call Aire Serv if you notice these furnace problems:
- The furnace won’t power on
- The pilot light is out
- Strange noises accompany furnace startup or operation
- The main burner doesn’t light or goes out quickly after it does
- The burners light up but the blower doesn’t work
- The blower constantly runs
Our technicians can identify the cause of your problem and provide a solution that is the most effective and cost-efficient for you and your commercial location.
Emergency Commercial Furnace Repair
Furnaces tend to die at the least convenient times. The good news? We are your heater EMTs, available 24/7 for all your furnace emergencies. More than that, when you call on us—day or night—you will never be charged overtime or emergency fees because we charge per job, not per hour!
Emergency or not, we can tackle these commercial furnace problems:
- Lack of Power: Power issues could be caused by problems with breakers, wiring, or a switch. Diagnostic tests may also be run on the transformer, thermostat, control board, capacitor, and blower motor to determine the cause of more complicated issues.
- Broken Motor: Don’t live with squeaky or squealing motors longer than you have to. They could be a sign of a deeper problem. A noisy motor may indicate that the motor is failing and that the whole furnace may be about to break down.
- Failed Ignition: A furnace that won’t ignite may be indicated by rapid clicking noises. A blocked flue, defective control board, and improper limit control are all potential causes of this problem.
- Unlit Burner: This problem may be caused by a dirty flame sensor, a clogged condensate drain, or a gas supply problem. Technicians can look for these causes by cleaning components and checking adjustments.
- Faulty blower: After the burner ignites, the blower ought to turn on. If this is not the case, the furnace’s run capacitor or motor may be to blame.
- Constant blower: A continuously running blower may be caused by a dirty air filter which is restricting airflow and damaging the limit switch. Our technicians can point out the problem, replace the switch, and point out helpful filter information.
We Make Low Heating Bills the Hot New Thing!
A broken commercial furnace isn’t only inconvenient, it may also be unsafe. To prevent commercial furnace problems, be sure to schedule regular maintenance with our Aire Serv technicians. Reach out to us to get started on your commercial furnace repairs!
Contact our commercial HVAC repair team today at (855) 512-2886 to schedule a service.