Air Conditioner Repair Experts
Keeping Your Home Cool with Guaranteed Service
At Aire Serv®, we provide more than just a few quick fixes—our repairs are high-quality and durable, meant to last and give you peace of mind. If your air conditioner has broken, turning to just any service is out of the question. Let our AC experts tackle your issue. When the heat is unbearable and waiting for a day is an eternity, Aire Serv offers emergency services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—with no overtime charges! Let us repair your air conditioner unit. We can identify the issue and resolve it in one visit.
The AC Problems We See Most Often
After servicing thousands of homes, we have a solid understanding of the obstacles most homeowners are facing (and even the mistakes they make). Chances are that your problems are something we’ve seen and already developed a solution for. If anything below sounds familiar, give us a call.
The most common issues homeowners deal with are:
- The air conditioner won’t power on
- The unit will make strange noises or vibrations
- Warm air coming through where cool air should be
- The unit is on, but the fan is not moving
- The fan is moving, but the compressor isn’t working
- Water has gathered around the air conditioner
The root causes of these problems can vary, but our technicians have pooled together the most common culprits for these problems.
What’s causing your issue? It’s probably:
- Faulty wiring or tripped breakers
- Worn out fan belts
- Leaking refrigerant
- Your evaporator coil has frozen
- Your fan motor or compressor is defective
- Your condensate drain is clogged
Thankfully, these are all fixes that our technicians can handle on a single visit. Before our work begins, we provide a detailed list of our planned repairs so you know exactly what you’re paying for. We’ll provide the best quality parts for the job, ensuring that you won’t need those problems repaired for a long time to come.