If your business uses a commercial ductless split A/C system, you likely appreciate the efficiency and quiet operation these sensible cooling solutions provide. But when your system needs maintenance or is no longer cooling as it should, the HVAC experts at your local Aire Serv can get it running like new for you.
What Is a Ductless Split A/C System?
Commercial ductless split A/C systems provide cooling (and heating, depending upon the model) in specific rooms or “zones.” This versatile climate control solution is ideal for spaces where running ductwork is impossible or prohibitively expensive. Although not self-contained as portable air conditioners are, it requires no ducting. Also referred to as “mini-split” systems, the ductless split A/C comprises the following:
- Outdoor Condenser Unit
- Refrigerant Lines
- Indoor Air Handlers - mounted on the wall, ceiling, or floor, emitting cooled air
Commercial ductless split A/C systems contain some of the latest technology in the HVAC industry. Since they are about 30% more energy-efficient than a conventional air conditioning. Commercial ductless split A/C installations are ideal for enclosed warehouses, workshops, and automotive garages. You can choose a system to cool a single room or multiple zones. Mini-splits also provide versatile AC options for expansions to your commercial space.
Common Issues with Ductless Split A/C Systems
Commercial ductless split A/C maintenance is necessary to keep your system effectively running. If the following conditions occur with your mini-split, it’s time to call your local Aire Serv professionals:
- Water Leaking - If your mini-split leaks water, you may have a blocked or compromised condensation line or drain.
- Not Blowing Cold Air - If the system is no longer blowing chilled air, you may have a refrigerant leak.
- Noisy Performance - Commercial ductless split A/C systems are prized for their quiet operation. If yours is popping, clicking, crackling, or gurgling, you may be low on refrigerant, have a bad circuit board, or need a sensor replacement.
- Excess Indoor Humidity - If mould builds up in the condensation line or your mini-split is too small for the job, you may notice increased indoor humidity.
- Foul Odours - Various bad smells could indicate a mould issue, refrigerant leak, or electrical problems.
What Is Included in Our Commercial Ductless Split A/C Repair and Replacement Services
Aire Serv provides full-service commercial ductless split A/C system repair, maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, and replacement. Your mini-split should be serviced annually to ensure it continues to run efficiently. In fact, many commercial ductless split A/C system warranties mandate regular maintenance to remain valid. Our service professionals will do the following during each maintenance call:
- Clean or change the air handler filter.
- Inspect and clean the drain pan.
- Lubricate all parts as needed.
- Inspect and clean the evaporator coil.
- Check the conduit line for free-flowing action.
- Clean the condenser fins and coils.
- Inspect and replace the insulation.
- Clean the electrical components.
Whether installing a new commercial ductless split A/C system or troubleshooting, replacing, or maintaining your current one, your local Aire Serv specialists will do the job right the first time.
The Benefits of Working with Aire Serv for Your Business
The certified HVAC experts at Aire Serv provide comprehensive heating and cooling services for your business. We have provided our customers with exemplary service since 1992. We set the industry standard for training and professionalism. We equip our service professionals with state-of-the-art tools to enable them to repair your system quickly and efficiently.
We are proud to be a part of the highly regarded Neighbourly community of service companies. All our work is backed by the Neighbourly Done Right Promise™ and our Satisfaction Guarantee. You can count on us to do the job right. And because HVAC problems can occur at any time, we work around the clock, addressing your issues as they occur. With locations across the country, you can rely on your local Aire Serv professional to be there when you need us, any day of the week.
Schedule Your Ductless Split A/C Service Today!
There’s no need to sweat your commercial ductless A/C system issues. Call Aire Serv today for top-quality service, guaranteed. Request an appointment online or give us a call. We look forward to impressing you with our professionalism and exceptional results.