Sweltering conditions don’t encourage productivity in the workplace. If your office or business is melting from the effects of a broken AC system, now is the time to get help from the HVAC professionals at Aire Serv®. Our company is built on helping yours run better. When you're in need of commercial AC repairs, our professionals can provide solutions day and night.
Dealing with Common AC Issues? Call Aire Serv
Aire Serv routinely serves commercial locations and is experienced in a wide variety of problems and solutions. Our professionals service all brands, so you can be confident when you call on us for air conditioning repairs.
Aire Serv can address the following issues and more:
- AC system that will not power up
- Excessive noise or vibration
- Broken fans with working units
- Broken compressors with working fans
- AC producing warm air
- Water collection around the AC unit
Especially in the case of water collection around a unit, waiting days for commercial air conditioning repair service can prove detrimental to your business. That’s why Aire Serv operates 24/7. By charging per job and not per hour, we ensure our customers can breathe easy, knowing that they will never see an overtime charge.
Your Air Conditioner Nightmares Have Met Their Match
Commercial AC repair can be a nightmare without the right kind of help. Not only are commercial systems larger and more complex than the average residential system, but they also affect more people and a larger space.
Aire Serv commercial AC contractors can address the following issues:
- Lack of Power: Overheating, broken wiring, or tripped breakers can all contribute to a powerless air conditioner. The air conditioning repair professional can get to the problem at its root and prevent it from occurring again.
- Worn-Out Fan Belt: If the fan belt snaps, the air conditioner may need more extensive (and costly) repairs. The biggest warning sign of a worn-out fan belt is a squealing sound.
- Leaking Refrigerant: A refrigerant leak is a bigger problem than just a mess. It’s bad for the environment and reduces system efficiency. Refrigerant leaks are typically evidenced by a hissing sound. Fortunately, we can repair the leak and get the system up and running.
- Frozen Evaporator Coil: When warm air circulates from the AC, chances are a frozen evaporator coil is to blame. A frozen coil may be traced back to a variety of causes, including low refrigerant levels, poor circulation, and continual operation.
- Faulty Fan Motor: Repair or replacement may be needed to sufficiently address the problem of a defective fan motor. When operating properly, the fan keeps air circulating in your commercial location.
- Broken Compressor: A defective compressor may be evidenced by warm air coming out of the fan’s vents. As a compressor is a pricey part of an air conditioning system, it is advantageous to discuss your options with a professional.
- Clogged Condensate Drain: Algae, insects, dirt, and debris can clog the condensate drain in your commercial air conditioning system. An Aire Serv professional may be able to resolve the problem by flushing the system to prevent permanent leaks and water damage.
Types of Commercial HVAC Services We Offer and Facilities We Service
Aire Serv’s commercial AC repair offerings cover all air conditioning units and brands. We can also assist with dehumidification and geothermal systems. Our team can provide calibrations and testing of your system as well as a comprehensive analysis of energy usage. This ensures your system will always be running at its best. We also offer maintenance service programs, which can help you save time and money.
We can service a wide range of commercial facilities. From split systems to heat pumps and beyond, our professionals can repair and replace virtually any HVAC system in any commercial setting. If you have questions about AC repair in your specific commercial space, don’t hesitate to reach out for insight.
Should you need a new commercial HVAC system, we can help you find a new unit to replace your old one. Our products and services come with a Done Right Promise™. If commercial air conditioning repair services aren’t done right, we promise to make it right, every time. We’re committed to providing dependable, around-the-clock support, no matter what.
Why Choose Aire Serv’s Commercial AC Repair and Replacement?
When you need commercial air conditioning repair services or have HVAC questions, Aire Serv’s team of experts can help you find the answer. After scheduling your appointment, you can expect clear communication throughout the entire repair process. We’ll arrive on-site to diagnose the issue at hand and walk you through possible repairs before proceeding. This commitment to transparency ensures you’re never left out of the loop. Because we’re available 24 hours a day, there’s no delay in repair efforts, either. We’ll work tirelessly to provide the relief you need.
Sometimes commercial AC repairs aren’t enough. After several years of cooling your space, your air conditioner may simply be at the end of its life. In that case, it’s important to select a system that matches your needs. We can help you understand which HVAC system is best for your commercial space. Our experience and expertise really come in handy for replacement jobs.
Schedule Air Conditioner Repair with Aire Serv Professionals
Aire Serv offers services that can maximize your air conditioning unit’s life span. Before it comes to repairs, we also offer routine air conditioner maintenance. Maintenance helps keep your AC system in top-notch shape during the ups and downs of weather throughout the changing seasons. If you do need commercial AC repair, you can trust that our professionals will walk you through all the options and provide honest pricing that contains no surprises or hidden fees. We proudly stand out from the average commercial AC company.
Schedule an appointment with us online today, or give us a call. We look forward to fulfilling your Commercial AC needs!