Commercial Air Conditioner Repair
We’re Like EMT’s for Your HVAC!
Sweltering work conditions don’t really encourage productivity in the workplace. If your office or business is melting from the effects of a broken AC system, now is the time to get help from the HVAC EMTs at Aire Serv®. Our company is built on helping yours run better. When AC system emergencies strike, our professionals can provide solutions to your air conditioning problems day and night, 24 / 7.
Dealing with Common AC Issues? Call Aire Serv!
Aire Serv routinely serves commercial locations and is experienced in a wide variety of problems and solutions. Our professionals service all brands, so you can be confident when you call on us for any type of air conditioning repairs!
Aire Serv can address the following issues and more:
- An AC system that will not power up
- Excessive noise or vibration
- Broken fans with working units
- Broken compressors with working fans
- Warm air being produced by the AC
- Water collection around the AC unit
Especially in the case of water collection around a unit, waiting days for repair can be highly detrimental to your commercial area. That’s why Aire Serv operates 24 / 7. By charging per job and not per hour, we ensure our customers can breathe easy, knowing that they will never see an overtime charge!
Your Air Conditioner Nightmares Have Met Their Match
Stubborn commercial air conditioning systems can be a nightmare without the right kind of help. Not only are the systems larger and more complex than an average residential system, but the systems also affect more people and a larger space.
Issues Aire Serv addresses include these:
- Lack of Power: Overheating, broken wiring, or tripped breakers can all contribute to a powerless air conditioner. The air conditioning repair technicians can get to the problem at its cause and prevent it occurring again.
- Worn-out Fan Belt: If the fan belt snaps, the air conditioner may need more extensive (and costly) repairs. The biggest warning sign of a worn out fan belt is a squealing sound.
- Leaking Refrigerant: A refrigerant leak is a bigger problem than just a mess. It is bad for the environment and reduces system efficiency. Refrigerant leaks are typically evidenced by a hissing sound. Fortunately, we can repair the leak and get the system up and running.
- Frozen Evaporator Coil: When warm air circulates from the AC, chances are a frozen evaporator coil is to blame. A frozen coil may be traced back to a variety of causes, including low refrigerant levels, poor circulation, and continual operation.
- Faulty Fan Motor: Repair or replacement may be needed to sufficiently address the problem of a defective fan motor. When operating properly, the fan keeps air circulating in your commercial location.
- Broken Compressor: A defective compressor may be evidenced by an operating fan, but warm air coming out of the vents. As a compressor is a pricier part to an air conditioning system, it is advantageous to talk through your options with a technician.
- Clogged Condensate Drain: Algae, insects, dirt, and debris can clog the condensate drain in your commercial air conditioning system. An Aire Serv technician may resolve the problem by flushing the system to prevent permanent leaks and water damage.
Breathe In, Breathe Out, Breathe Easy & Call (855) 512-2886!
Aire Serv offers services that can maximize your air conditioning unit’s lifespan. Before it comes to repairs, we also offer routine air conditioner maintenance. Maintenance helps keep your AC system in top-notch shape during the ups and downs of weather throughout the changing seasons. If you do need repair, you can trust that our technicians will walk you through all the options available to you and give you honest pricing that contains no surprises or hidden fees.
Feel comfortable in your own skin. And your own commercial space. Call us now at (855) 512-2886!