What Is Ventilation and Why Does it Matter?
Simply put, ventilation occurs when indoor air and outdoor air are exchanged. Proper ventilation has positive benefits for your home, including:
- Better air quality with less pollution; the air outside is, on average, five times cleaner and more healthy than the air inside your home
- Moisture control; too much humidity can lead to the growth of mould and mildew while an overly dry climate can cause irritating health issues including dry skin and itchy eyes
- Temperature control; during the summer, proper ventilation can serve as a cost-effective means of cooling your home
- Protects your home; the right ventilation actually keeps your home safer by discouraging wood rot, mould growth, and other harmful damage
- Efficient heating and cooling; the right humidity levels in your home ensure that your heating and cooling system is functioning at peak capacity, ultimately saving you energy dollars and even prolonging your heating and cooling system's life
- Increased comfort; a properly ventilated house is much more comfortable with more even temperatures
Improving Your Home’s Ventilation
The “v” in HVAC stands for ventilation. At Aire Serv, our heating, cooling, and ventilation repair experts take on the air quality and comfort in your house as a whole, handling every aspect for maximum efficiency and comfort. This includes your ventilation system.
There are numerous ventilation solutions, such as:
- Structural ventilation
- Localized or spot ventilation
- Natural ventilation
- Whole house mechanical ventilation
Trees Clean Air. So Do We.
Speak with our team about the option that is best for your home or business. We can look at your needs from all angles—taking into account the unique demands of your geographic climate, the system currently in place in your home, your budget restrictions, and more—in order to come up with a cost effective and efficient plan that maximizes your comfort and prioritizes your health. Discover the power of having our heating, cooling, and ventilation pros from Aire Serv on your side in achieving a comfortable and healthy home environment!