Insight from AC & Heating Experts at Aire Serv
Programmable thermostats allow homeowners and business owners to decide on their desired indoor temperature and set it accordingly, with the simple touch of a button. The thermostat collects data regarding the current temperature indoors, then turns the air conditioner or heater on or off accordingly so that the set temperature is reached.
Our heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system experts at Aire Serv offer thermostat installation services. If you or a loved one has questions about your system, feel free to call us today. Aire Serv has been serving homeowners and business owners throughout the Canada and the U.S. as a trusted and reliable brand since 1992.
Should I Get a Programmable Thermostat?
There are many benefits associated with these products:
- They give you control. Programmable thermostats provide excellent flexibility, which can be important for many home and business owners. Some allow you to set desired temperatures by phone or Wi-Fi.
- They are streamlined. Your programmable thermostat makes your life a little bit easier by allowing you to set your desired temperature and then not have to worry about it any more.
- They provide you with energy savings. Your programmable thermostat allows you to save money on your energy bills—in fact, studies show that you can save 1% for every eight hours you set your thermostat down in the winter or up in the summer!
Which Thermostat Should I Choose?
There are many thermostat options, including the following brands, just to name a few:
- OJ Electronics
- MP Global
- Pro 1
- Schneider Electric
- White Rodgers
Additionally, there are also numerous options to consider such as:
- Vocal programming
- Remote / phone programming
- Vacation programming features
- Indicator light for changing air filter
- Digital display
- Adaptive / smart technology
- “Learning” technology
Ready to breathe easy and keep your utility bills comfortable too? Contact Aire Serv today at (855) 512-2886!