Commercial Furnace Replacement
Breathe Easy With a New Commercial Furnace
In the workplace, failure and underperformance is never acceptable; so why is your commercial furnace getting away with it? If your furnace is barely heating up a room, much less an entire building and your employees are suffering from freezing temperatures, it may be time to consider replacing your commercial furnace.
When to Replace a Commercial Furnace
Notice a few factors that you think indicate it’s time to replace your commercial furnace? If your heating system isn’t doing too hot, it is important to consult with licensed Aire Serv® technicians to find out if and when you should replace your system!
The following may indicate the need for commercial furnace replacement:
- If a furnace is 15 years or older, due to efficiency improvements.
- If your repairs are adding up to half the worth of the system.
- If the furnace is noisy and can’t maintain temperatures.
- If your business is suffering from uneven temperatures.
- If a newer furnace model would save you significant money.
- If safety issues arise that need immediate replacement.
In case of commercial furnace emergencies, contact our licensed technicians for help. Aire Serv is available 24 / 7 for emergency heating services!
Benefits of a Newer Furnace
Besides providing more comfortable temperatures, newer furnace could lower your energy bills drastically. Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency Ratings, used to measure furnace efficiency, have rated older furnaces at 65% efficiency and newer furnaces at 97% efficiency. Fuel efficiency also reduces your commercial location’s carbon footprint and lowers utility bills for your business.
Other factors may influence your decision:
- A newer furnace will come with a warranty, saving on the next service need.
- If you are in a warmer climate, you may not need to invest in a new system.
- If you want to upgrade your furnace, there may be additional costs involved.
- Rebates and tax incentives can reduce costs on a new furnace.
Your local Aire Serv professional technicians will be able to walk you through your options and your costs in replacing a furnace. We can also help you evaluate the pros and cons of your individual situation.