Aire Serv® offers repair services from our licensed experts for your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems. We’ve compiled some of the most common heating and cooling system issues. To schedule an appointment with our heater and AC repair experts, call Aire Serv! We’re like EMTs for your HVAC.
Why Isn’t My Heater Working?
Some of the most common reasons for heating system problems include:
- Blockages or leaks in your ductwork
- Outdated parts that need to be replaced
- Setting issues
- Poor maintenance
- Equipment that needs to be cleaned/lubricated
- Electrical issues
- Air filter that needs to be changed
- Liquid leaks
- Boilers that have rusted over or filled with sediment
What’s Wrong With My Air Conditioner?
You might notice these issues associated with a broken AC:
- Leaks in your ductwork
- Blockages in your ductwork
- Refrigerant leaking
- Damaged evaporator coil
- Damaged compressor
- Clogged air filters
- Problems with the supply line
- Electrical issues
- Need for regular maintenance
- Need for cleaning/lubricating
Other Problems & Solutions Related to Your HVAC System & Air Quality
If you are experiencing HVAC problems, we can help.
Our HVAC repair experts handle all types of AC and heating units, including:
- Heat pumps
- Window units
- Ductless mini-split systems
- Central AC
- Forced air
- Water fueled boilers
- Steam fueled boilers
- Radiant flooring
- Radiant heating
Some additional problems you might notice include:
- Skyrocketing energy bills, which may be caused by an outdated HVAC system, improper insulation, or the need for repairs/routine maintenance, among other things
- HVAC systems that run for too long, which could be improved by better air circulation or routine maintenance
- “Hot spots” and/or “cold spots,” which usually indicate a problem with circulation and airflow and may be improved by better sealing of ductwork, additional air registers, a “zoning” system, and other solutions
- Allergic reactions, which often are caused by mould/mildew in your home and may be improved by duct cleaning, air purifiers, humidifiers, UV lighting, or more frequent changes of your air filters
Trees Clean Air. So Do We. Call Today!
For assistance with your heating, cooling, or ventilation system, contact the HVAC repair experts at Aire Serv. We offer comprehensive AC and heater repair, installation, and routine maintenance services, along with indoor air quality services and humidifier and dehumidifier installation. For years, we’ve stood as the gold standard in commercial and residential professional HVAC equipment care, with knowledgeable teams, experienced professionals, and a national brand that stands the test of time.
Ready to get better air quality and more comfort? Call Aire Serv now.