Commercial AC Replacement
Breathe Easier with a New Air Conditioning System!
When your air conditioning unit starts functioning more like a heater, it’s probably time to start considering a replacement. Not only does your cooling system affect you, but all the people in your commercial location as well. Whether these people are employees or customers, the effect will inevitably be a sweltering one.
Where should you start looking for a cost-effective AC replacement? The licensed air conditioning experts from Aire Serv® can help you determine your options!
Feel comfortable in your own office or place of work again. Call us today: (855) 512-2886.
Types of Commercial Air Conditioners
The first step in replacing an air conditioning system is determining what type of existing system you already have and what type of system you would like to have.
Consider the following air conditioning system options:
- Split System: This AC system is the most common and utilizes ductwork, an indoor condensing unit, and an outdoor evaporator system.
- Packaged System: The ductwork distributes air like a split system, with the condensing and evaporator system housed outside within a single unit.
- Ductless Mini-Splits: An indoor unit mounts to the wall and an outdoor unit sits next to the business. This system does not use ducts.
- Portable Air Conditioner: These are designed to provide AC to a singular room or area of a location.
- Evaporative Coolers: In dry climates, these systems remove heat using evaporation. They may be located on rooftops and be likened to split systems.
Signs You Need a Commercial Air Conditioner Replacement
Commercial air conditioner replacement can be determined by a variety of factors. If these factors are in place, it may be time to consult a professional from Aire Serv and explore your options. Factors in air conditioner replacement:
- Age: If your system is over 10 years old, Environment Canada’s ENERGY STAR program suggests replacement.
- The 50% Rule: If repair costs are equaling half the value of the system, an air conditioning unit replacement may make financial sense.
- Comfort: Uneven temperatures may cause discomfort, indoor air quality problems, and mould, all of which can affect your health.
- Noise: Noisy air conditioning units that turn off unexpectedly may require a replacement. It could be a sign of a system that is unable to keep up with the demands of your building.
Besides obvious benefits such as comfort, the benefits of a newer air conditioner can also include lower energy bills and a positive environmental impact!
Influencing Factors in a Commercial Air Conditioner Replacement
Air conditioner replacement isn’t something to be rushed into. You want to make sure you select what’s efficient and effective for your commercial area! Air conditioning replacement experts can create a customized solution for your workplace needs.
Consider these factors when replacing your AC:
- Warranty: Warranties with newer units can save you money should a repair be necessary.
- R-22 Refrigerant: Systems with R-22 refrigerant are being phased out and R-22 is costly.
- Existing System: Additional costs may be a factor in an AC system different than your old one.
- Tax Incentives & Rebates: Your local utility company may have incentives or rebates for high-efficiency AC systems. Tax credits may even be available.
Still don’t know how to choose? Call our AC experts for assistance! With trained experience in all heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) brands, you can trust our technicians to know their stuff.
Breathing Fresh Air has Never Been Easier When Call Aire Serv Today!
Don’t hesitate to learn more about your air conditioning replacement options. Our courteous and professional team of licensed repairmen can help get your commercial location back up and running in no time. We can help you every step of the way with a commercial AC system replacement, from deciding your options to installing the new system.
It’s time to breathe easy. Call Aire Serv at (855) 512-2886 today!